A fun Morning Punch is a perfect way to kick off a special day. This drink is easy to prepare and everyone loves it! It can be kid-friendly or you can add some bubbly for adults. This drink makes a great Christmas Morning punch!
The nice thing about this punch is how easy it is to mix up. Just simply chill and combine. Can you believe how easy my brunch punch is? Everyone begs for the recipe every time I make it. What I love about this recipe is that it can be made ahead of time.
Christmas Punch Ingredients:
- Chilled apple cider
- Chilled orange juice
- Fresh lemon juice
- Optional: Apple slices or orange slices
- Optional: champagne
We love serving this drink at holiday meals or any time we have guests throughout the fall and winter. It goes great with a breakfast casserole, breakfast bundt cake, cinnamon roll cake, or some crescent roll croissants.
How to Make Brunch Punch:
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir with a large spoon
- Chill the pitcher in the fridge or freezer if it is being made in advance
- Serve over ice cubes
- Add sliced oranges or apples as a garnish
More Drinks by The Blogette to Try Next:
- Pitcher for serving
- Knife for slicing apples
- Spoon for stirring
- 4 cups chilled apple cider
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- Sliced apples or oranges (optional)
- Champagne or alcohol of choice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and chill or pour over ice
- Use sliced apples or oranges for garnish.
- Optional, top with bubbly champagne or alcohol of choice
Leave a Reply