This Ice Cream Punch recipe is a sweet and tasty treat that is perfect for holidays. Using Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream, this is the perfect party drink and feels really festive. It only has 4 ingredients and it’s an instant hit!
Ice Cream Punch
Holidays are the perfect time to add a special drink to your celebration! Whether Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or even a birthday celebration, this showy drink will intrigue your guests with the fizz and ice cream.
Ice Cream Punch Ingredients
- Pineapple Juice – for an indulgent tropical twist
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream – for creamy sweetness
- Ginger Ale – adds the fun fizz!
- Maraschino Cherries – a fantastic garnish that everyone loves!
This Easy Party Punch is the ultimate Christmas drink recipe. Easy party punch recipes for a crowd are an absolute must. Kids and adults love a fun drink!
This party punch recipe might surprise you, but in a good way! This is the perfect holiday party drink. Not a fan of cherry vanilla ice cream? Consider using plain vanilla ice cream instead. Both are so tasty!
In a large serving bowl, add half of the pineapple juice, half of the ginger ale, ice cream, and cherries. This recipe serves over 20 people. You can easily cut the entire recipe in half for a smaller crowd.
The punch gets a little sweeter as the ice cream melts. As the punch bowl begins to run low, fill with remaining ingredients. This helps balance the sweetness of the yummy ice cream!
Stir to break up the ice cream scoops and start serving. I like to try and get one scoop of ice cream in each cup. You can scoop the ice cream advace if you need to assemble to punch in a hurry.
More Holiday Recipes by The Blogette to Try Next:
Ice Cream Punch
- Large punch bowl
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1½ quart tub of cherry vanilla ice cream OR plain vanilla ice cream
- 16 ounce jar marichino cherries, with juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- To a large punch bowl, add half of the pineapple juice and half of the ginger ale. Stir
- Pour in the entire jar of cherries.
- Add half of the cherry vanilla ice cream in scopes. Gently combine and serve with a ladle.
Love all your recipes.