This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
A Strawberry Mojito is a gorgeous, yet, fun twist on a classic mojito! Prepared with strawberries, rum, lime, simple syrup, and mint, this sunny weather drink is easy enough for anyone to make (anyone over 21 that is 😉 However, a virgin strawberry mojito mocktail is fun too – just leave out the rum!
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
Doesn’t this beautiful cocktail have sunny and warm days written all over it? Whether you’re floating in the pool, at the lake, or in the sand, the flavor of this mojito hits the spot!
- Fresh strawberries – washed, stems removed, and sliced
- White Rum – or alcohol of choice: coconut rum, vodka, or gin
- Fresh Mint Leaves – ripped
- Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Sparkling Water (or club soda)
In the bottom of your glass place ripped mint leaves, sliced strawberries, simple syrup, and lime juice.
Muddle together with your muddler or you can use the back of a spoon. I suggest using the back of a wooden spoon (as pictured). Muddle until strawberries are crushed and all is combined. It’s okay to have some large chunks of strawberries, the chunks of strawberries will still enhance the taste.
It’s okay to have some large chunks of strawberries. They will stir in beautifully with the rest of the drink!
Once fully combined add in ice, and alcohol. Stir to combine and top with sparkling water. Garnish with mint leaves, strawberries, and a lime wedge. You can squeeze the fresh lime juice into the cup as you drink it!
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes. Add all ingredients to a pitcher, except rum, ice, and sparkling water. You can triple or more this recipe to make more than one cocktail. Pour into glasses when ready to serve and add ice, rum, and sparkling water.
More Drink Recipes by The Blogette to Try Next:
Strawberry Mojito Cocktail
- cocktail muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon
- 3-4 Strawberries Washed, stems removed, and sliced
- 1 ounce White Rum
- 3 Mint Leaves ripped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4-5 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- Sparkling water or club soda
- Limse slices
- In the bottom of your glass place ripped mint leaves, sliced strawberries ,simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Muddle together with your muddler or you can use the back of a spoon. Muddle until strawberries are crushed and all is combined. It’s okay to have some large chunks of strawberries.
- Once fully combined add in ice, and rum.
- Stir to combine and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint, strawberry, and lime wedge.