Shark Attack Punch or mocktail is the ultimate summertime drink! Tasty red punch served with floating shark gummies. Shark Punch is perfect for Shark Week, beach-themed parties, or a hot summer day.
Shark Attack Punch
This drink recipe is kid-friendly but can also be made into an adult version cocktail using vodka (or alcohol of choice) for an extra kick. The mixture of red juice with sharks looking like they’re swimming in the ocean is super fun!
- Red fruit punch Gatorade
- Lemon-lime soda such as Sprite or 7-up
- Gummy shark candy
For filling a pitcher, add ice and several gummy sharks to the bottom of your pitcher.
Fill the pitcher with an even mix of punch and soda (50/50 ratio). Add several gummy sharks on top of the pitcher and it’s ready to serve!
For filling individual glasses, add ice and 2-3 gummy sharks to the bottom of each of your glasses.
Fill the glass with half fruit punch Gatorade and half lemon-lime soda. Garnish with another shark on top, add a straw, and serve!
You can prep the Sprite and Gatorade mix ahead of time or the night before and add the ice and gummy sharks before serving.
- Using blue Gatorade and red Swedish fish for a fun sea-themed drink (with blue curacao)
- Instead of a pitcher, serve this delicious drink in a fish bowl
- Scoop vanilla ice cream to make a shark-attack ice cream float
More Drink Recipes by The Blogette to Try Next:
Shark Attack Punch Recipe
Shark Attack Punch
- Clear cups
For a Pitcher
- 2-3 (20 ounce) red fruit punch Gatorade bottles
- 2 liter Lemon-lime soda such as Sprite or 7-up
- 1 cup gummy shark candy
For Filling a Pitcher
- Add ice and several gummy sharks to the bottom of your pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher 50/50 with fruit punch Gatorade and lemon-lime soda.
- Add several gummy sharks on top of the pitcher and it’s ready to serve!
For Filling Individual Glasses:
- Add ice and 2-3 gummy sharks to the bottom of each of your glasses.
- Fill the glass with half fruit punch Gatorade and half lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with another shark on top, add and straw and serve immediately!
Leave a Reply