This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Creamy Ranch Taco Pasta Salad is a refreshing dish you need to have on the menu this spring and summer! Everyone’s favorite ranch dressing mixed with taco seasoning and folded into pasta with tomatoes, beans, corn, and more! The flavor is simply addicting.
Ranch Taco Pasta Salad
There are so many pasta salad recipes out there, but this recipe is one that everyone will want again and again! The mixture of ranch dressing and taco seasoning makes this recipe extra comforting and fun. It’s perfect for gatherings, potlucks, parties, or pool das! It’s also a great side dish with a meal at home.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Rotini pasta, fully cooked
- Ranch dressing
- Taco seasoning
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Green bell pepper, diced
- Red bell pepper, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Black beans, rinsed and drained
- Corn, drained
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Tortilla strips or Doritos for garnishing
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and taco seasoning. Regular ranch dressing is best along with a packet of taco seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine the cooled pasta and dressing. Toss until the pasta is evenly coated.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl (except for the cilantro or tortilla strips) and toss until well combined and all ingredients are distributed evenly.
Cover and place the pasta salad inside the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes. When chill time is complete, top with the optional chopped cilantro and tortilla chips (or crunched-up Doritos) before serving.
While this recipe doesn’t include any protein, you could definitely add some meat to make it a main course. Consider ground beef, ground turkey, rotisserie chicken, or even steak!
This cold pasta salad recipe is completely customizable. You can omit or add ingredients that you love. Here are some great additions to consider based on your taste:
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Green onion
- Black olives
- Ranch Doritos
- Plain tortilla chips
Ranch Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
Creamy Ranch Taco Pasta Salad
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Cutting board
- 12 ounce box rotini pasta, fully cooked
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 15 ounce can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can Corn, drained
- Optional: Chopped Cilantro to garnish
- Optional: Tortilla strips or Doritos crunched on top
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and taco seasoning. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta and dressing. Toss until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl (except for the cilantro or tortilla strips) and toss until well combined and all ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Cover and place pasta salad inside the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- When chill time is complete, top with chopped cilantro and tortilla strips before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.