Creamy Ranch Taco Pasta Salad
Ranch dressing and taco seasoning folded into pasta with tomatoes, beans, corn, and more!
Servings: 8 people
- 12 ounce box rotini pasta, fully cooked
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 15 ounce can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can Corn, drained
- Optional: Chopped Cilantro to garnish
- Optional: Tortilla strips or Doritos crunched on top
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and taco seasoning. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta and dressing. Toss until the pasta is evenly coated.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl (except for the cilantro or tortilla strips) and toss until well combined and all ingredients are distributed evenly.
Cover and place pasta salad inside the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
When chill time is complete, top with chopped cilantro and tortilla strips before serving.
If your pasta is still warm from being cooked, make sure you chill the dish for longer. This dish is best served cold.
Store leftovers inside the refrigerator.
Calories: 337kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 10gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 561mgPotassium: 451mgFiber: 8gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1099IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 2mg