Easy, 5 ingredient Fluff Salad, also known simply as Pink Fluff! A classic and wonderful holiday dish served with friends and family. This recipe makes a great potluck dish because guests of all ages gravitate to this traditional “fluff” salad.
You might be thinking: There is no way this should be called a salad because it does not contain green leaves or veggies. Technically, this is more like a dessert because it has Jello and marshmallows in it.
Fluff Salad Ingredients:
- Can of fruit cocktail
- Crushed pineapple
- Pineapple cherry cottage cheese
- Cool whip
- Strawberry jello mix
- Walnuts and mini marshmallows (optional)
The one thing I love most about this ambrosia is that it can be made in 5 minutes. This super quick recipe can take on so many different flavors! Here are some great variations to try: raspberry jello, pineapple jello, or sugar-free jello.
How to Make Fluff Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or serving dish. Chill for 1 hour before serving. This can be paired with the cherry-vanilla punch. Consider making it for the holidays, get-togethers, or even girl baby showers!
Serve the chilled pink fluff on small plates or little bowls. It works well as either a side dish or a dessert! Allow time for it to thicken up. You can make it the night before, or whip it up at least 1 hour in advance, making it perfect for holiday gatherings.
More Easy Reipes by The Blogette to Try Next:
- 3 quart serving dish
- 14.5 ounce can fruit cocktail
- 10 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 16 ounce small curd pineapple cherry flavored cottage cheese
- 8 ounce cool whip
- 3 ounce package strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or serving dish.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.