This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Bacon Pimento Deviled Eggs are a delicious twist on a classic deviled egg recipe! These are delicately displayed egg whites filled with a creamy pimento cheese mixture and topped with bacon. This is a gorgeous appetizer for a holiday table or any brunch gathering.
Bacon Pimento Deviled Eggs
Pimento cheese is a popular spread that’s traditionally made with shredded Cheddar, mayonnaise, and pimentos. Deviled eggs are one of those appetizer dishes that everyone looks forward to during certain times of the year. Deviled eggs are especially popular for Easter but are a wonderful before-dinner appetizer, brunch dish, or lunch side
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- Pimento cheese spread – you can use pre-made or homemade pimento cheddar cheese
- Mayonnaise – You can substitute the mayonnaise with Miracle whip.
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled – You can substitute the crumbled bacon strips with bacon bits.
- Ground black pepper
- Chives or green onion, chopped – You can substitute the chives with chopped parsley.
Optional Ingredients and Seasonings
- Garlic powder
First, start by slicing your hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. After that, remove the egg yolk with a spoon, a teaspoon works well for this. Then, set the yolks aside, but do not discard them.
Next, break the egg yolks up into crumbles using a fork in a medium-sized bowl. The texture should be like loose coffee grounds. The egg yolks are naturally fluffy so they mix with the other ingredients very easily!
In a medium bowl, add Mayonnaise, bacon, salt, and pepper to the egg yolks and mix until smooth.
Add the pimento cheese to your mixture. Give the mixture a taste and decide if you’d like to add any of the optional/additional seasonings or ingredients.
After that, transfer your filling mixture to a pipping bag or a ziplock bag with a hole cut in the corner and squeeze the mixture back into the egg whites. The filling should overflow the spot where the egg yolks used to be. Garnish the eggs with chives or green onion.
Serving them warm will melt the pimento cheese. For freshness, keep deviled chilled.
Bacon Pimento Deviled Eggs Recipe
Bacon Pimento Deviled Eggs Recipe
- small spoon or teaspoon
- pipping bag or ziplock bag
- medium-sized bowl
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup pimento cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives or green onion, chopped
- Slice your hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the egg yolk with a spoon, a teaspoon works well for this. Set the yolks aside, do not discard them.
- In a medium-sized bowl, break the egg yolks up into crumbles using a fork. The texture should be like loose coffee grounds.
- Add Mayonnaise, bacon, salt, and pepper to the egg yolks and mix until smooth.
- Add the pimento cheese to your mixture and combine until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer your filling mixture to a pipping bag or a ziplock bag with a hole cut in the corner and squeeze the mixture into the egg whites where the egg yolks use to be. The filling should overflow the spot where the egg yolks used to be, just enough to pop over the egg white.
- Garnish the deviled eggs with chopped chives and place them in your refrigerator, covered but making sure not to touch the filling, for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled