This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
No-bake Monster Cookie Balls are a fun and yummy treat. My classic recipe is the BEST! Besides being delicious, these monster cookie balls are super easy to make too! They take minutes to throw all the ingredients together. Monster Cookie Balls are a sweet bite-sized treat that’s easy to make and tastes just like everyone’s favorite monster cookie!
Monster Cookie Balls
I love a good, quick recipe that you can throw together in ten minutes when you’re really hungry! You can just make them and eat them right away! Although I do like to let mine harden a bit in the fridge, that’s just optional.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
- Quick Oats
- Peanut Butter
- Mini M&Ms
- White Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
Kids love helping me make these fun treats and eeryone loves eating them! Just seven simple ingredients are all it takes to get these balls rolling…
- Do not use Natural Peanut Butter: The balls will not hold together well, they will be crumbly, because natural peanut butter does not have the oils in it that are needed to “bind” the energy balls together.
- If the dough is super sticky, place the mixed dough into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before rolling it into balls. They will go together much easier and not be as sticky on the hands!
- You can use a cookie scoop if you want uniform sizes.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls and set on a baking sheet
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
If you want to make them healthier, you can leave out the chocolate and replace it with peanuts, seeds, or cranberries. There are lots of options!
They’ve got it all going on. Chewy, crunchy, sweet, a little salty, and lots of little bits of chocolate. So yummy!
We keep a container of these yummy little balls in the refrigerator for a quick treat any time of the day. We love eating them cold, especially in the heat of the summer, but you could certainly let them come to room temp and they’ll still hold their form just fine.
Monster Cookie Balls Recipe
Monster Cookie Balls
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- baking sheet
- Parchment paper, optional
- Rubber gloves, optional
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon cookie scoop
- 2-1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 2 cups Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms
- 1/4 cup Mini White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon or hands.
- The mixture is thick and sticky, thus mixing by hand is sometimes easier.
- Measure out 1-1/2 Tablespoon of mixture with a cookie scoop and form into a ball between hands.
- Lay on a baking sheet, can be lined with parchment paper
- Refrigerated for 30 minutes
- Remove and enjoy!