This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Shredded Crock Pot Turkey Breast in a delicious gravy! This slow cooker turkey breast recipe is the easiest and tastiest way to cook a turkey breast. No need for a big turkey at Thanksgiving? Try this turkey recipe that gets cooked right in the crock pot with minimal ingredients. A great dish to celebrate the holidays.
Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Moist and tender turkey breast is so easy and perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. Crock Pot Turkey Breast is a fuss-free way of making turkey. It’s tender and juicy turkey breast with gravy that has a ton of flavor!
- Turkey breast – You can use turkey cutlets or tenderloins instead of breasts.
- Dry gravy mix – the broth created from the turkey during the cooking prosses will create enough liquid to make a nice gravy consistency
- Mustard powder – can substitute mustard powder for a tablespoon of yellow or Dijon mustard
- Garlic – can substitute the minced garlic with garlic powder.
- Onion powder – can substitute the onion powder for 1/8 of a cup of finely minced sweet onion.
- Cream of chicken soup
- Cream of celery soup – can substitute with cream of mushroom soup, cream of broccoli soup, or cream of potato soup.
- Black pepper
In a 6-8 quart crockpot, combine dry gravy mix, mustard powder, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, cream of celery soup, and cream of chicken soup. There is no need to add extra ingredients to the dry gravy mix because the juices in the crock pot will be enough.
Place the turkey breast into the crockpot and, using a spoon, scoop the gravy mixture over it making sure to thoroughly coat the turkey. If desired, now is the time to add extra ingredients like veggies like carrots and celery or herbs like thyme and rosemary. Also, now is the time to add extra poultry seasoning (all optional!)
How to Cook Turkey in a Crock Pot
Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours. No need to even turn on the oven! This is a great turkey recipe to make if your oven is busy baking pies, rolls, stuffing, vegetables, or all of the other yummy Thanksgiving food everyone loves.
Using 2 forks, shred the turkey into large chunks and serve it warm with gravy over mashed potatoes or by itself. It is DELICIOUS with cranberry sauce, rolls, and green bean casserole! Just like Thanksgiving, the leftovers are wonderful! This crockpot shredded turkey and gravy can be stored in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 5 days or in your freezer in an airtight freezer-safe safe container for up to 4 months.
More Crock Pot Recipes by The Blogette to Try Next:
- Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Crock Pot Sweet Kielbasa
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Crock Pot Turkey Breasts
- 6-8 quart crockpot, larger for a larger turkey breast
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast, 3-5 pounds of turkey
- 2 (1) ounce packages of dry gravy mix, unprepared
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 (22) ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10) ounce can of cream of celery soup
- Parsley for garnish
- In a 6-8 quart crockpot, combine dry gravy mix, mustard powder, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, cream of celery soup, and cream of chicken soup. Mix well
- Place the turkey breast into the crockpot and using a spoon scoop the gravy mixture over it making sure to thoroughly coat the turkey.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours. Make sure the internal temperature of the turkey has reached 165 degrees before removing it from the crockpot.
- Using 2 forks, shred the turkey in large chunks and serve it warm with gravy over mashed potatoes or by itself.