This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Blueberry Cobbler is a delicious and easy recipe to use with all of those summer blueberries! Warm and sweet then topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This easy blueberry cobbler recipe perfect summer dessert that everyone loves!
Blueberry Cobbler is about to become one of your absolute favorite dessert recipes! Fresh and convenient with unbeatable flavor! It comes together quickly and easily and takes just a few minutes to make. It tastes like summer!
Other Berries You Can Use With This Recipe:
- Apples (with some added cinnamon)
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Lemon zest
- Lemon juice
Tip: You can use fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries. You don’t even have to thaw the blueberries if you use frozen. It will give a little bit more liquid, but it will just add to the deliciousness of the filling.
Pin this now to save it for laterPin It Now
Place your butter in a 9×13 baking dish and put the pan in the oven while it preheats. Allow this to melt your butter.
In a large bowl combine stir the blueberries, sugar, flour, and the juice of a lemon. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the cup of flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Zest a lemon over the flour mixture. Sprinkle your blueberries into the buttered pan and then pour the blueberry mixture batter over it.
Note: The lemon juice and zest are to boost the flavor of the cobbler and add a tanginess to balance the sweetness.
Bake until the cake crust shows a golden brown perfection. Don’t forget the ice cream or whipped cream! If you enjoy blueberry pie, you must add this to the menu!
How to Make Whipped Cream: Pour a cup of heavy whipping cream in a large bowl with 3 tablespoons of sugar using a hand mixer, mix at high speed until peaks form.
Leftovers: This is best served warm from the oven, but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. To reheat you can microwave your cobbler until it is warmed through. You can also place it back in the oven but cover it with aluminum foil, so it does not brown too much. Reheat it to 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- 9"x13" baking pan
Berry Cobbler Mixture
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- juice from one lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- Zest from one lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350℉
- Place your butter in a 9×13 pan and put the pan in the oven while it preheats. Allow this to melt your butter.
- In a large bowl combine the blueberries, sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and the juice of a lemon. Use a large spoon or spatula to gently toss all the ingredients together.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the cup of flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Zest a lemon over the flour mixture.
- Pour the milk over the flour mixture and whisk until there are no more lumps.
- Pour your blueberries into the buttered pan and then pour the batter over it.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Serve warmly with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy.