Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are the perfect appetizer! This make-ahead appetizer is made with taco seasoning, cream cheese, and chicken.
Servings: 40 roll ups
Large mixing bowl
- 5 burrito sized flour tortillas
- 1 ounce packet of taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese or cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce can drained diced tomatoes with green chilies (like Rotel)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Using a spatula, spread the mixture onto the flour tortillas in an even layer.
Roll the tortillas tightly so they hold their shape.
Chill the rolled-up tortillas in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Cut into 1 inch thick pieces (about 8 rollups per tortilla).
Serve with taco dips like salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, guacamole, or sliced avocado!