15 Minute prep creamy Cheese Log is the EASIEST and most impressive appetizer! Perfect appetizer for all your special occasions and parties!
- ½ pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 pound swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ pound colby cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound pecans, chopped
- ½ cup chives or scallions, chopped
Use a food processor to grate cheeses into the large bowl of a kitchen aid stand mixer.
Mix the cheeses with the cream cheese in the bowl using a paddle attachement.
Remove the paddle attachment if it gets to be too much, and work with hands.
Add the seasonings and continue to work with your hands.
Form into desired shapes (1 log or 2 cheese balls)
Wet hands and form the cheese one last time.
Press the chopped pecans and chives into the cheese molds.
Wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.