Texas Toast Sloppy Joes Recipe
Texas Toast Sloppy Joes recipe that combines sloppy joe meat, buttery garlic toast, and is topped with melted cheese. You prep while you cook in this easy 30 minute meal!
- 11.25 ounces Texas Toast Garlic 8 slices
- 2 lbs Ground Beef (80/20)
- 1.31 ounces Sloppy Joe Mix Packet (McCormick) - Or homemade spices
- 24 ounces Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce - Or homemade sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Parsley for top, optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place frozen Texas toast evenly apart.
Bake according to box instructions.
While the Texas oast is baking, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
When about 90% cooked through, drain the excess grease into a heat safe container to dispose of later.
Add the Sloppy Joes seasoning and continue cooking the ground beef until fully cooked.
Pour in the Sloppy Joe Sauce, stir, and cooking for about 5 minutes until well combined and thick.
Top the Texas toast evenly with the meat mixture.
Add about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese to each of the toast slices.
Return to oven and baked for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
Once finished, remove from oven and use a spatula to plate. Top with fresh parsley just before serving.