A soft and creamy chocolate dessert with hints of coffee flavor.
Measuring cups and spoons
Champagne glasses, wine glasses, or serving cups
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons ground instant coffee
- 1½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup weetened condensed milk
In a medium sized bowl, whip the heavy cream, vanilla extract, instant coffee, and cocoa powder until stiff peaks begin to from in the cream.
Gently fold in the condensed milk until it is fully incorporated into the whipped cream mixture.
Divide the mousse among 4 tall glasses, serve, and enjoy!
- You can either serve this dessert immediately or chill it until it is ready to serve, but it does not require any set time.
- If you would like to increase the coffee flavor of this tiramisu, you can add an extra tablespoon of coffee. Likewise, if you want to increase the flavor of the chocolate, simply add a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You can store this dessert in the fridge for up to 2 days.