Buffalo Chicken Bacon Quesadillas recipe loaded with chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, lots of melted cheese, and of course, irresistible bacon! These DELICIOUS quesadillas are SO easy to make and are ready in about 20 minutes!
Buffalo Chicken Bacon Quesadillas
Your favorite wings just met your favorite ooey, gooey quesadilla with our Buffalo Chicken Bacon Quesadillas. It is the snack, lunch, or even dinner idea you never knew you were missing. It’s easy, filling, and glorious.
My Buffalo Chicken Bacon Quesadillas are a simple and delicious lunch, snack, or dinner recipe! This is an easy recipe for chicken quesadillas with a creamy, cheesy, spicy kick. I just love a good quesadilla. I also love a good Buffalo wing so when you put the two together, I’m in heaven!
We’ve all had those days when coming home from work or school, and the only thing you want to do is throw yourself on the sofa and relax. This is when this recipe comes in handy. It’s super simple and easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time.
You can use freshly cooked chicken flavored with seasonings, or use leftover chicken if you have it! I usually use any kind of leftover chicken I have in the fridge. Leftover rotisserie chicken works great with this! The bacon is what makes this the BEST quesadilla ever…
Quesadillas with Bacon and Buffalo Chicken
Not to mention, these chicken quesadillas are SUPER quick and easy! They’re perfect for those times when you’ve had a long, long day and you don’t have the energy to put together a massive, complicated meal. Once the bacon starts cooking, everyone will suddenly congregate in the kitchen!
I’ve perfected the best crisp technique, which includes grilling in the summer and baking in the colder months. Believe me, when I say that you’re going to love the heat of this dish, with oozing sauce and gooey cheese, all sandwiched between some perfectly crunchy tortillas. Delicious!
A buttery, crunchy, toasted tortilla is stuffed with two layers of melted cheese. Hidden in the center is a delicious pocket of bacon and chicken. Dip it in ranch dressing, or extra buffalo sauce, for the ultimate buffalo chicken lovers dream quesadilla.
The whole family loves quesadillas because they are so freaking amazing!! I love adding a lot of cheese and kicking it off with sour cream, green onion, ranch, and more buffalo sauce.
More Delicious Snacks and Dinners to Try Next:
- Texas Toast Sloppy Joes
- CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN
- Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
- TACO LASAGNA
- Butter Swim Biscuits
Buffalo Chicken Bacon Quesadillas
- Paper towels
- baking sheet
- measuring spoons and cups
- wide spatula
- oven mits
- ½ pound bacon
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenders, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 TBS Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning – or seasoning of choice
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 TBS Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 4 TBS Ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a skillet on the stovetop, cook 6 pieces of bacon and set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- Break into smaller, one inch pieces.
- To the same skillet add chicken that has been cut into 1-inch cubes, sprinkling the seasoning mix on top.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- On a baking sheet, lay two burrito sized tortillas down.
- Sprinkle a quarter of the shredded cheese on top of each of the two tortillas.
- Add the bacon and chicken evenly between the two.
- Drizzle 2 Tablespoons each of Buffalo Sauce and Ranch dressing to each quesadilla.
- Top with remaining cheese and tortilla shell.
- Bake for 7 minutes, flipping half way through with a wide spatula.
- Each large quesadilla can be cut into 8 pieces.
- Garnish with chopped chives and more dipping sauces.